A key part of onboarding with Stint is establishing the specifics of your Health & Safety rules and regulations and ensuring it is correctly passed on to each Stinter carrying out a Stint at your business. The following information is collected during the process;
- Fire-exit locations
- Any obvious dangers/hazards involved in a specific Stint and/or on the site they'll be working at
- Who to report to/what to do in the case of a Health & Safety risk or injury during the Stint
- Location of any first aid boxes and identity of any trained personnel
- Any workplace measures or working practices in place to control risks, e.g. staff must not run in the kitchen, the non-slip floor covering must remain in place at all times etc
- Any other important site-specific Health & Safety information
All details will be presented to Stinters within their app before carrying out a Stint.
Health & Safety is however a collaborative process between Stint and each business. Any information we provide to Stinters should not replace the Health & Safety training that you would ordinarily provide to your employees when they join the business.