- Following Brexit, EU/EEA/Swiss Nationals need to have applied for, and provide confirmation of, their Settlement Status (settled or pre-settled)
- If you’ve received your application outcome, you can prove your Settlement Status by providing us with a Share Code. You will need this along with your Passport or Identity Card.
- Your Share Code can be generated via http://www.gov.uk/view-your-settled-status. Please do so before joining a Show & Go. We will use it to confirm your Settlement Status.
- Share codes are valid for 30 days, so please make sure you bring an up-to-date Share Code to your Show & Go.
- The deadline for most people to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme was 30 June 2021. If you haven’t yet applied, please contact the Home Office, as you may be able to make a late application.
Here’s a video explaining the process - How do I get my (pre-) settled status share code?