We operate with a rating system that works both ways. So after every Stint, you can rate your experience with the business, and the business will rate you. If you both rate each other 5*, you are more likely to be paired again.
So how do you get 5*?
- Plan your journey to arrive and check in on time
- Introduce yourself with a smile
- Make sure that you’re being as helpful as possible
- If you finish one task, there’s always another task to help with. Be proactive
Here’s what not to do:
- Arrive late
- Go on your phone
- Wear the wrong uniform
- Sulk or have a bad attitude
Here are some other top tips:
- Make sure you eat before your Stint, as businesses aren’t required to offer you food
- If your Stint is longer than 6 hours, you’re entitled to a 20 minute break
- Stinters are not allowed to accept or ask from tips from customers
Finally, remember that your rating counts. We’re super confident you’ll smash it - 95% of Stints get a 5* - but if your average rating drops below 4*, you might be removed from the platform.