As this is protected personal data we do not share this information in the app for our businesses to view. We will, however, surface the Photo ID when you need to confirm that a new Stinter attending the Stint is the correct person.
Please note that this only applies to Stinters that join the platform after 14/09/2022
The process will work as follows:
- For any Stinter that needs verification, there will be a “check photo ID” option on the Stinter badge (see red circle below).
- If there is no “check photo ID” option, you do not need to verify them because they joined Stint before this new process came into place.
- Click on the “View Photo ID” button and check that the person that has turned up for the Stint is the same as the person in the photo.
- If they are the same person, allow them to check-in using the QR code and start their Stint.
- Please note, you do not need to carry out this check for anyone that has done a Stint at your site before.