From September 2022 we have adopted a new, faster and more secure way to verify Stinters’ Right to Work. This is in response to new government legislation, post pandemic, that dictates that if we want to conduct right to work checks remotely, we have to use a certified provider (i.e. we can no longer do it ourselves)
As part of this new process our Partners will need to confirm that any new Stinter attending the Stint is the correct person. Please note that this only applies to Stinters that join the Stint platform in line with the new process (i.e. from around mid-September onwards)
The process will work as follows:
- For any Stinter that needs verification, there will be a “check photo ID” option on the Stinter badge (see red circle below).
- If there is no “check photo ID” option, you do not need to verify them because they joined Stint before this new process came into place.
- Click on the “check photo ID” button and check that the person that has turned up for the Stint is the same as the person in the photo.
- If they are the same person, allow them to check-in using the QR code and start their Stint.
- Please note, you do not need to carry out this check for anyone that has done a Stint at your site before.